(+971) 4 514 9565
Call Now
(+971) 4 514 9575
(+971) 55 929 1113

USA Immigration & Investor Visa Services

Please Note: Royal Migration has no association with any other immigration company nor has any other branches.

Investor/Immigration Visa for USA

We provide consultation services for USA in the following categories:

The E-2 non-immigrant classification allows a national of a treaty country (a country with which the United States maintains a treaty of commerce and navigation) to be admitted to the United States when investing a substantial amount of capital in a U.S. business. USCIS administers the Immigrant Investor Program, also known as “EB-5,” created by Congress in 1990 to stimulate the U.S. economy through job creation and capital investment by foreign investors. B-1 visas are issued to temporary visitors for business. “Business” does not generally include gainful employment (although there are exceptions), but it does include almost any other legitimate commercial activity.

Are You Looking For USA Investor Immigration Services?

Royal Migration consultants assist you in assessing your qualification for the Immigration to USA visa and work through the entire processing system, assuring you of a stress free application procedure.

For your FREE assessment for USA Immigration/Investor Services fill the form now!

Free Assessment


Royal Migration Reviews



Please read our documentation file to know how to change colors as you want